Terms and Conditions of use
Suswagatam to HariBhakt.com.
This Site or HariBhakt.com or HariBhakt is a not for profit, ad free, donation free site. We believe readers should have complete freedom to read and browse the ancient information without paying any money for it. We believe Vedic information is free and cannot be patented or misused by others for purpose of minting money. We also understand there is no one on this earth who can claim or is Vedic scholar except Rishi Vyas ji. Still we are trying to give some information to our readers to make them realise true purpose of life, facts hidden by previous governments and policing of the administrators. The distortion of history made natives (Hindus) ignorant to their roots. Our attempt is to make them aware about their traditions, roots and bravery.
Purpose of the Site
To promote principles of Hindu Dharma and spiritual science behind it
* To educate humanity about the cosmic validation and spirituality inherent in Hindu Dharma
* To help people practice spirituality without becoming brainwashed victim to anti-Vedic propaganda .
Modification of the Site and the Services
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including, but not limited to, content, features or hours of availability. We may also impose limits on certain features of the Site or restrict your access to part of or the entire Site without notice. We may suspend or terminate your member account or your use of the Site at any time, at our discretion without assigning any reason whatsoever. You accept and acknowledge that the decision to do so will be final and binding upon you without any cause for grievance.
This Site is managed and run by humans with the blessings of Bhagwan Krishna. This Site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. The Site therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without any prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to (but not be limited to) articles on the Site and the information is subject to change without notice.
The contents of the site are uploaded in good faith, expressly with a view to educate people and without any intention whatsoever to hurt any theology, a person or a group of persons or to create hatred or enmity between people or to oppose scientific temperament. The content on this website, including the services offered are provided in good faith, without any prejudice to any person, culture, religion or nationality and with no intention to create any disharmony, antagonism, hatred or ill-will between any fractions of society or to create, promote or propagate any kind of superstition or blind faith.Some of the content published on the site may be a part of spiritual/religious researches. By such publication the Site does not offer an alternative to medical sciences and you are always requested and directed to study modern science and make proper decisions for your own purpose. The results of following any of the content may vary from person to person. The person following any of the content bears the liability of the outcomes. Any reactions based on the contents, forms and depictions, giving rise to any actions will not make this Site liable in any law, criminal, civil or otherwise and/or in torts or implicitly anyway.
User generated content
In these terms and conditions, “user generated content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to our website in the form of development materials or comments or suggestions or sharing, for whatever purpose.
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free right to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
[Notwithstanding our rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, we do not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, our website.]
Due to up-gradation of technology, we have to upgrade our softwares and website accordingly. This causes downtime to the Site. You have to bear with the Site functionality and downtime till the upgrade completes.
Copyright and ownership of materials
Copyright © HariBhakt.com 2001, All rights are jointly reserved with HariBhakt. HariBhakt is, unless otherwise stated, the owner and possessor of all copyrights, trademarks and other all other intellectual proprietary rights in the Site and its contents. Any form of reproduction of the Site or any part thereof is prohibited other than in accordance with the law. All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes, pictures, drawings or any combinations thereof, appearing on this Site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under licence, by HariBhakt and / or its associate entities who feature on this website. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited, Provided however the Site will have no objection to reproduction in the following manner and no other.
- You shall not reproduce such content from the Site for any form of communication to the public for commercial or any other purposes without prior written permission of HariBhakt. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by the Site. Please contact our editorial team for such permission. To better meet your requirements, do provide us with a clear understanding of how the content is proposed to be used (specific content for which permission is sought, type of media to be communicated through, type of publication, purpose, date(s), etc.). Permissions are granted on a per-item, per-usage basis. Requests for permission should include the article or other text or image that is desired along with the context in and method by which it will be reproduced. Materials used in printed matter require proper attribution, and two copies of the printed piece(s) must be mailed to the address provided to you.
- No part of the website shall be recopied to slander, defame or demean HariBhakt. This also includes any insinuations with regards to reproduced content that demeans or lowers the value of the content of the website.
- Pictures and videos obtained from the Site shall not be added to any stock photo/video collection. Copyright and credit must be attributed to HariBhakt each time an image/video is used after prior written permission from HariBhakt.
You may not without our prior written permission use any computer code, data mining software, “robot”, “bot”, “spider”, “scraper” or other automatic device, or program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of the web pages, data or content found on this Site or accessed through this Site.
Use of Email Addresses
Individual or organisational email addresses listed on this site are for the personal use of individuals seeking to contact the listed person concerning HariBhakt.com site content and events. The email addresses may not be used for any other commercial or non-commercial purpose.
You shall not engage in the mass downloading of files from this Site without obtaining prior written permission from HariBhakt; the computer processing power of this Site for purposes other than those permitted above; or flood this Site with electronic traffic designed to slow or stop its operation.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
The Site, and any content and materials available through the Site, are provided in good faith. Most of the content is obtained through religious scripture or deep research or real life testimonials or authority references or spiritual experiments and we make efforts to verify the fairness of the content that we upload.
Having said this:
- All content is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
- All users shall rely upon any content, at his own risk, as to costs and consequences thereof.
- If, you respond to any of the appeals made, campaigns undertaken on this website, it will be an individual act performed by you in your individual capacity with knowing the consequences and neither the Site nor HariBhakt will be responsible for them.
- HariBhakt and/or the Site does not warrant that the functions contained in any content or any user generated content or your access to the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Site or the server which stores and transmits the content to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components.
- HariBhakt and/or the Site does not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Site (including any associated or linked websites) or any content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
- You (and not HariBhakt or the Site) assume the entire cost of any necessary verification, maintenance, repair and/or correction of any relevant content.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the information provided on the website.
- Feedback or suggestion functionality and comments and emails answered by HariBhakt.
From time to time, the Site may offer suggestions and updated content as a response to feedbacks and comments posted by you. However it is important to note that the relationship between you and HariBhakt is not a maker-buyer or client-customer relationship or a spiritual healer-client relationship. The healing remedies and advice provided do not cover all diseases, ailments, physical or mental conditions. You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Site.
You accept liability of the result or outcome arising out of the application of spiritual remedies.
We may provide links to other websites from time to time. These links are provided for your convenience and the terms and conditions of those websites may become applicable to you. Therefore, it is advised to you to read those terms and conditions or such other aspects of those websites beforhand. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the content on such websites, and are not responsible for their availability, and shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those websites. If you decide to access linked websites you do so at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall HariBhakt, the Site, any subsidiary or affiliated organizations or individuals be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the HariBhakt materials and website.
Under no circumstances shall we or any of our associated partners, or any of our or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives (including volunteers), or any other party involved in creating, producing, transmitting or distributing the Site or any claims made or any services offered through the Site, or any part thereof, be liable for any general, punitive, exemplary, consequential, incidental, indirect or special damages whatsoever arising from or in connection with the Site or any content, products or services made available or listed on it, whether for breach of contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise.
Without prejudice to the rights and contentions of HariBhakt, some states and/or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. In the event the foregoing limitation of liability is held to be unenforceable for any reason, then our maximum liability for any of the foregoing types of damages shall be limited to the amount that we receive for the transaction that gave rise to the claim.
You specifically acknowledge and agree that the HariBhakt is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user. If you are dissatisfied, hurt, aggrieved or insulted with any HariBhakt material, or with any of the Site’s Terms and Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these Terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms without affecting the rest of the Terms. The remaining provisions of the Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
Amendment of the Terms
This agreement is effective until terminated by the HariBhakt at any time. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to access the Site and the restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from the Site, the disclaimers and limitations set forth in this agreement shall survive.