There are very few people in this world and especially Bharatwasis who got darshan of Bhagwan Krishna personally. We have listed historical incidents of all such people in series of such posts. This is also one of the living proof that Krishna is supreme God of this endless and eternal universe and everything beyond or within it.
They met Lord Krishna Personally
Mira Bai bhajans are great way to inspire all who want to be bhakt of Lord Krishna.
- O My mind! Worship the holy, spotless and blessed feet of the Eternal, Immutable and Indestructible Beloved Lord Krishna.
- Whatever is visible between the sky and the earth, and within, all that will come to an end sooner than you think.
- What is the use of visiting so called holy places? Or taking VOWS which do not lead to the Lord? Or listening the puranas – stories and discussing the scriptures? What is the use dying in Kashi (Benaras)? O Fool!
- Do not be too proud of your human body because in the end it will turn to dust from where it originated.
- This whole samsar – (the worldly ways) is like a gambler’s play which will come to an end by the evening like a magician’s play – all is vanity.
- What is the use of putting on an orange robe and giving up your self created worldly duties? All this is vanity as seen through the lives of the dharma gurus and their followers with their shining establishments.
- These dharma gurus, who are vain deceivers of man-kind, put their faith in magic, wealth, power and numbers, do not know the Real Truth – The Lord – nor do they know the ways of the true saints, and again they fall into the hell of eighty four lakhs (8.4 millions) of births and associated pains. They wander around and cause others to wander in the darkness of lust and greed along with their flock.
- O Lord! Seeing these foolish worldly ways, I, who is not only a totally helpless woman, but also your least valuable servant, request you again and again.
- O Dear Mira’s Lord and Lover Eternal, please come to my help and destroy my endless cycle of births and deaths. Kindly cut that rope binding us to death.
Some devotees of Bihariji are so fortunate that they get real experience of his kripa. One such bhakt was Binduji. Everday Binduji would go to Bihariji’s temple and sing a new pada for him. This was his humble sewa everyday. He could feel that Bihari ji used to listen to his composition very lovingly and affectionately. All the composition came out of his mouth automatically as if Bihariji himself was singing in his place.
[ Gita in Hindi – Click on the link for Complete Srimad Bhagwad Geeta in Hindi ]
One day Binduji got high fever with a body ache. He could barely get up to go to the temple. He was taken good care of by his loving disciples who had got ayurvedic medicines for him. After three days his fever had come down but he still felt very weak. He told his disciples that he will somehow manage to go to the temple and with their help he reached the premises of the temple but was feeling very tired and uncomfortable. It was the first time that he was not able to compose a new poem for Bihariji though he tried to write one on a paper also before reciting it, but was not successful in his pusuit. He had brought his old bed sheet which was smeared by the brij dust. He had folded it and was holding it in his hand. Now he covered himself with the sheet and had tears in his eyes and went on staring at Bihariji for a long time. Since he could not think of a single line , he decided to go back to his ashram. He told his disciples to take him back and again looked at Bihariji for a last glance. As he was looking without a blink of the eye, he heard the tinkling sound of nupur. He had never heard such a lovely vibrating musical sound so he stopped to see where it was coming from. The scene he saw now was like a dream. He saw the nij mahal of Bihariji in which there was a beautifully decorated throne studded by precious gems and stones. Both the divine couple were seated on it and were surrounded by millions of sakhi’s. Suddenly Bihariji stood up in front of him and said, Won’t you recite a new pada for us today? Thakurji’s voice was so tender and soft and enchanting that it came right inside his whole being. It touched his heart which skipped so many beats. He was in a high state of ecstasy. As he was watching this in flabergasting condition, he heard the same magnanimous voice again and then he saw Bihariji holding one corner of his sheet, please recite one poem for me only.
Binduji did not know what was happening. Was this a dream? He could not make out whether it was real darshan or a dream. He was completely at a loss and forgot himself. Suddenly he felt he was fit and all his weaknes had disappeard. As he stood in front of Bihariji, his eyes were full of tears, his voice was choking with love, his heart was skipping beats due to excitement of Bihariji’s compassion for him, he was reciting poems for Bihariji. Suddenly everyones eyes turned towards Bindu ji who was singing so melodiously with joy and his voice was echoing in the mandir.
Kripa ki na hothi jo aadat tumahari,
Tou suni hi rahti adaalat tumhari,
Garibon ke dil mein jagha tum naa paate
Tou kis dil mein hothi hifaazat tumhari.