Hindu Sages and people with strong aura do not encounter with evil spirits during their sleep.
But at least few times in life, every common person experience the demonic attack on sleeping, commonly known as Sleep Paralysis. Sleep paralysis is a feeling of being conscious but unable to move. Medical experts suggest that it occurs when a person passes between stages of wakefulness and sleep. During these transitions, you may be unable to move or speak for a few seconds up to a few minutes. Some people may also feel pressure or a sense of choking. Sleep paralysis may accompany other sleep disorders such as narcolepsy. Narcolepsy is an overpowering need to sleep caused by a problem with the brain’s ability to regulate sleep.
According to medical science and researchers of Sleep Paralysis at least 6 out 10 people around the world suffer from this attack once or multiple times in life.
Modern scientists are apologetic to acknowledge the truth that evil spirits do exists. They deny the universal fact that 2-dimensional truth control the principles of everything in this world. For every positive energy to exist, it requires negative energy. Every bad deed is followed by the victory of good deed over it. No one can deny the fact that Bhagwan exists because Ausras harm humans. God exists to annihilate anti-gods/satans.
Sleep Paralysis Demon Attacks: Causes and Solutions with 100% Results
- 1 Sleep Paralysis Demon Attacks: Causes and Solutions with 100% Results
- 1.1 What is Demon Sleep Paralysis or Hag Syndrome – The Attack of Evil Spirits in Sleep ?
- 1.2 Sleep Paralysis Demon/Ghost Attack: What Hindu Texts Inform
- 1.3 Sleep Paralysis Demon Attacks and Quick Vedic Ways to Stop Them
- 1.4 Removing Demon Ghost Possession and Exorcism
- 1.5 Evil Spirits Protection and Hunting Negative Energy Emitters
What is Demon Sleep Paralysis or Hag Syndrome – The Attack of Evil Spirits in Sleep ?
It is often experienced by terrifying hallucinations (as if a prowler trying to smother you or press your neck) to which one is unable to react due to paralysis, and physical experiences (such as strong current running through the upper body). One hypothesis is that it results from disrupted REM sleep, which normally induces complete muscle atonia to prevent sleepers from acting out their dreams. Sleep paralysis has been linked to disorders such as narcolepsy, migraines, anxiety disorders, and obstructive sleep apnoea; however, it can also occur in isolation.
There is no single corrective treatment still available with conventional medical system. People who suffer with sleep paralysis reported that they were unable to find cure even after long years of physical treatment with medications. That is basic difference while traditional Vedic treatment eradicates the problem from the root cause.
[ Read Also How Saffronisation Controls Universe ]
There is no specific reason found by medical experts for Sleep Paralysis, that also could be the main problem that even after thorough research, there is no pertinent cure available for the problem. However, doctors do deceitfully claim to completely treat sleep paralysis.
Sleep Paralysis according to modern Medical science
The main cause highlighted by experts are:
- Lack of sleep or Insomnia
- Change of place leading to Sleep schedule changes
- Mental conditions such as stress or bipolar disorder
- Sleeping on the back
- Narcolepsy or nighttime leg cramps
- Side effects of certain medications, as in likes of ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) treatment
- Alcohol or Drug abuse
But they fail to address the core issue that those who do not have such disorders shared their experiences on Sleep Paralysis (witch hag syndrome). People who relax, do not take stress and stay at home have reported higher risk of being under control of evil spirits during sleep.
Commonest Sleep Paralysis (निंद्रा लकवा/पक्षाघात) Demon Experiences that You can relate to
Some of the most common encounters that you can relate with, is given below:
About a year and a half ago, I was awoken in the night by a strong, warm breeze. I could not move and could not scream. It lasted about 30 seconds and was gone. I saw nothing. Last week it happened again. I was lying in bed and again was awoken. I felt a very strong force holding me down. I could not sit up. I tried to scream for my daughter and could not get any noise to come out. I tried to hit the wall with my arm and this force would not let me. It again lasted about 30 seconds and was over. I really don’t believe in and didn’t see anything at all. I am just really scared and confused.
I’ve never had any visual encounters but when it happened the first time I was laying on my left side and started to feel that pressure on my chest. When I realized I was paralyzed and started panicking, something whispered in my ear “Just coming in to say goodnight.” That’s when I felt like something was pushing me towards the edge of my bed.
I’ve had 3 sleep paralysis events in my life till now. I saw a cat sized shadow creature at the base of my bed and it slowly crawled up on to my sheets and finally up to my chest. I felt uncomfortable. Another time I saw a shadow-man walking around my room, disappearing behind my open door. This was the scariest one I’ve had so far.
I have experienced sleep paralysis literally hundreds of times. To me, it’s usually a slick, black alien-type creature about four feet tall, although I have seen a grim-reaper type figure as well. I don’t tend to get auditory hallucination, so keeping my eyes closed pretty well negates the entire experience (except for the actual feeling of paralysis).
The most common experiences that people shared with Hag Syndrome (Sleep Paralysis) are; feeling choked, feeling motionless (no movement possible), feeling smothered, seeing black shadows, becoming speechless, feeling paralyzed.
[ Read Also MahaMantra to Meet Bhagwan Krishna ]
Sleep Paralysis Demon/Ghost Attack: What Hindu Texts Inform
Why do Goblin, Evil, Ghosts and Demonic Spirits trouble Human while Sleeping ?
The main reasons why negative energies and evil spirits attack humans:
- To revenge.
- To achieve their unfulfilled wishes.
- To satisfy their lustful urges.
- To enjoy causing harm to others (their true trait).
- To hurt humans who are following path of bhakti but are at nascent stage. More spirituality means more positive energy leading to consistent inflictions to evil spirits.
- To harm humans who sleep naked or with very few clothes.
- To warn the person who accidentally visited the haunted place where the ghosts reside or hides or urinating/spitting at such places.
- To control the minds of people (easy preys), who are short tempered with frequent mood swings and emotions.
- To get closer to like-minded people. Alcoholics and meat eaters are attraction points of negative energies, it multiplies their strength. People who are repulsive meat eater develop several holes in the positive aura that protects their body. Ghosts get attracted towards people who have weaker auras.
How to Overcome Sleep Paralysis or Ghost Attack during Sleep ?
The cause of Sleep Paralysis are negative energies so invocation of positive energy can only stop the attack.
Invocation of positive energy can only be done by chanting the Vedic mantras while calling Devi/Devtas for protection.
Sleep Paralysis Demon Victory: Easy to Recite Hindu Vedic Mantras to Control Evil Spirits (100% Success Rate)
Do not afraid of evil spirits, they are lowly beings with no body and thoughts of their own, some of them are slaves of master spirits. It is very easy to control evil spirits than human beings.
First of all avoid s*x, meat eating, alcohol or any other substance abuse for few days during practice of Vedic mantras to ward off evil spirits.
For normal demonic attacks in Sleep Paralysis
Sleep Paralysis Ghost Control: Invocation of Positive energy with Gau Mata Mantra
People who frequently suffer from sleep paralysis should practice Gau Seva as given below to increase positivity in their aura, making it more stronger.
- Wake Up daily in the morning and bow to the feet of Gau Mata (only Desi Indian Cow with a hump not Jarsi cow).
- Recite this mantra when you do pranam after bowing to the Gau mata
सर्वदेवमये देवि सर्वदेवैरलंकृते।
मातर्ममाभिलषितं सफलं कुरु नन्दिनि।।
- Now offer Gau Mata fodder or roti (fresh Indian bread) while serving her roti recite this mantra
त्वं माता सर्वदेवानां त्वं च यज्ञस्य कारणम्।
त्वं तीर्थं सर्वतीर्थानां नमस्तेऽस्तु सदानघे।।
- Practice this for 21 days regularly and while sleeping daily at night, close your eyes and remember the Seva in thoughts that you did for Gau Mata in the morning along with the mantra. You can continue to practice this for lifetime and you will also get monetary benefits while strengthening your aura.
Sleep Paralysis Ghost Attack: Invocation of Positive Energy with Hanuman Mantra
- Pre-requisites: Do not involve in physical relationship with opposite s*x if you want to recite Hanuman mantra. Do not smoke or drink during the days you visit Hanuman temple.
- Visit Hanuman temple daily in the morning
- Do pranam directing towards East while looking at Hanuman
- Offer pious sweets to Hanuman, preferably Laddoos cooked by men
- Light desi ghee (Desi Gau Ghee) diya
- Offer red flower to Hanuman
- Offer Sindoor to the Hanuman
- As you offer the offering to Hanuman, recite the mantra given below multiple times in your mind.
|| ॐ हनुमते नमः ॐ वायु पुत्राय नमः ॐ रुद्राय नमः ॐ अजराय नमः ॐ अमृत्यवे नमः ॐ वीरवीराय नमः ॐ वीराय नमः ॐ निधिपतये नमः ॐ वरदाय नमः ॐ निरामयाय नमः ॐ आरोग्यकर्त्रे नमः ॐ हं हनुमान् अङ्गुष्ठाभ्यां नमः, ॐ वायुदेवता तर्जनीभ्यां नमः, ॐ अञ्जनी-सुताय मध्यमाभ्यां नमः, ॐ रामदूताय अनामिकाभ्यां नमः, ॐ श्री हनुमते कनिष्ठिकाभ्यां नमः, ॐ रुद्र-मूर्तये करतल-कर-पृष्ठाभ्यां नमः ||
- And if you find it hard to recite the above mantras then simple recite one of the mantras at least 21 times.
ॐ श्री हनुमंते नमः or ॐ हं हनुमते नम: or ॐ श्री हम हनुमते नमः or ॐ श्री हनुमते नमो नमः
- While sleeping at night, remember the process of puja you did in Hanuman Mandir, closing your eyes and recite ॐ श्री हनुमते नमो नमः mantra 11 times in your mind (with eyes still closed, thinking Hanuman idol), you can also murmur softly to be heard by your ears.
Always remember to chant जय श्री राम Jai Shree Ram before chanting Hanuman Mantra.
Sleep Paralysis Evil Demon Control with Hanuman Mantra
- Wake up early in the morning.
- Take bath and get free from daily chores.
- Concentrate on Hanuman Ji
- Recite this Hanuman Mantra 21000 times to remove diseases, evil spirits and other types of disturbances in life.
- Hanuman Mantra
ॐ नमो भगवते आंजनेयाय महाबलाय स्वाहा |
Om Namo Bhagvate Aanjaneyaay Mahaabalaay Swaahaa ।
[ Read Also Hanuman Chalisa That Scares Evil Spirits, Ghosts Away ]
Sleep Paralysis Evil Spirit: Invocation of Positive Energy with Narsimha Mantra
- Mostly sleep paralysis is followed by inauspicious dreams through which the victim is frightened before being attacked physically.
- Reciting Narsimha Mantra before going to bed protect you from evil dreams.
- It is also recommended that when one experiences an evil or inauspicious dreams one should recite this Narsimha Mantra 108 times to negate the ill effects of that dream. You should recite the mantra before sleeping.
- Incase the victim is minor, you should sprinkle some water or gangajal on infants and kids to protect them from fearful dreams while reciting the mantra.
- Narsimha Mantra: ऊँ हुँ फट् नृसिहँ स्वाहा (Om Hum Phat Nriisimh Swaha)
Above methods of kicking out evil spirits during sleep paralysis bear long term impacts. There are also short terms methods to control ghosts when you are asleep.
Sleep Paralysis Demon Attacks and Quick Vedic Ways to Stop Them
Fast Methods to Arrest Sleep Paralysis Attacks
- Recite names of Vedic Gods (whomever you believe in) or their respective mantras at least 21 times before sleeping. Murmur the names so that you can hear the words of chanting.
- Chant (Jai Shree Ram) जय श्री राम 11 times then
- Write (Jai Hanuman) जय हनुमान in Devnagari very Slowly on your chest, use fingers moving it through chest (do not write using pen, writing is done only by moving right hand fingers through the chest) while reciting the mantra 21 times before sleeping.
- Whenever you are attacked by demons while you are asleep, simply chant जय हनुमान multiple times till the ghost looses grip of your body. In 90% of the cases, with the recitement of first chant of जय हनुमान itself ghosts run away. Still if the grip is hard and you cannot murmur, try hard to remember the जय हनुमान in your mind and fight to murmur it. You will be successful in warding off the spirit.
For attacks that is beyond Sleep Paralysis – More Haunting Experiences after wakeup – shivering and feeling presence of evil spirit regularly at home
Removing Demon Ghost Possession and Exorcism
Demon Spirit: Removal of Negative Energy with Bhootnathay Mantra
Bhootnath is another name of Bhagwan Shiv. Hanuman is Rudra avatar of Shiv.
Sometimes there are some instances beyond control. There are some incidences in the house which are abnormal and cannot be attributed to any normal circumstances. It starts with regular attacks in sleep paralysis and once the ghost finds the victim is not fighting, it tries to increase its control, either by calling other ghosts or scaling up its own evil activities. In that case, this mantra can help you throw light on the dark forces and has the ability to exorcize evil spirits & ghosts. The mantra has the ability to remove all negative energies from your house & life. This powerful mantra also provides the protection from enemies.
How to Chant Bhootnathay Mantra
- Start from no moon night.
- Worship Lord Hanuman with flowers and incense.
- Lit a oil lamp before the image of Hanuman.
- Take some mustard seeds.
- Chant 11 rosaries of the mantra ऐं क्रीं क्रीं खिं खिं खिचि खिचि भूतनाथाय खिं खिं फट् in one night with Black Hakeek rosary.
- After that blow your breath on the mustard seeds and throw it in your house.
- Next day, clean the house and throw the seeds into a river.
- The Bhootnathay Mantra:
ऐं क्रीं क्रीं खिं खिं खिचि खिचि भूतनाथाय खिं खिं फट् ॥
Aing Kreem Kreem Khim Khim Khichi Khichi Bhootnathay Khim Khim Phat
Warding off Evil Spirits, Ghosts and Demon with Bhootnashak Mantra
The Bhootnashak Mantra
हल्दी बाण बाण को लिया उठाय।
हल्दी बाण से नीलगीरी पहाड थर्राय।
यह सब देख बोलत गोरखनाथ।
डाइन योगिनी भूत-प्रेत मुंड काटोतान।
- Make the possessed person lie down on their back
- Take a kacchi haldi in hand.
- Chant the above Bhootnashak mantra 21 times during chanting hold kacchi haldi in hand, move hand from top to the bottom of the body of a possessed person.
- After the completion of 21 times recitement, burn the kacchi haldi in fire.
- The possessed person would soon feel healthy
Some of the Difficult Shaabri Mantras to Cause Harm to Evil Spirits
For possessed victims of Ghosts, evil spirits and negative energy.
Shaabri mantras are for those who suffer heavily from Evil Intrusions not for common people who are not possessed after hundreds of sleep paralysis attacks. There are evil spirits who are arrogant, stubborn who come back after exorcization. They behave like an intruder or a family member who want to stay at home with the victim always.
[ Common Person SHOULD PRAY TO GOD BUT NEVER INDULGE IN FIGHTING EVIL SPIRITS, IT SHOULD BE DONE BY Siddh Yogis and Pious Sages ]
People who are possessed and suffer from heavy intrusions (almost daily) of Sleep Paralysis attacks should use Shaabir Mantras. These are some of the mantras to remove evil spirits, ghosts, demon, हानिकारक दृष्टि (evil eyes) and all kinds of negative energies. The recitement of mantras help protecting body or a specific place or dwelling place from evil spirits. These are Shaabri mantras.
This mantra has to be recited 34,000 times to acquire siddhi.
ॐ नमो भगवते गरुडाय त्रमंबकाय सधस्तवस्तुत स्वाहा ll
Om namo Bhagwate Garudaya trambakaya sadhsttvastut swaha ll
This mantra has to be recited 1000 times to acquire siddhi
ॐ ऐं ह्रीं क्लीं रुद्राय हुं फट स्वाहा ll
Om aim hreem kleem Rudraya phat swaha ll
A Niranjan or Diya of Ghee should be lit every night for 7 days and this mantra should be recited 144 times. 1 Battasa [a sweet made from sugar] should be offered as Prasad before the Diya, and then the Battasa should be thrown in any water source like well, river etc.This Sadhna should be started on Saturday and finished on Wednesday.
The Sadhna is done so that the motive of evil spirit is known to understand WHY IT IS CAUSING HARM TO THE VICTIM.
[ Read Also Vedic Mantras of Hindu Gods for All ]
Thereafter whenever the need arises this mantra should be recited 7 times keeping a bunch of Peacock feathers in your hand, and the Peacock feathers should be moved over the body of the possessed person, this should be done 1 to 49 times, the spirit will enter the body of that person and start speaking.
ॐ नमो ह्रां ह्रीं हुं ह्रैं नमो भूतनाशकाय समस्त भुवनभूतनी साधय साधय हूं हूं हूं ll
Om namo hram hreem hun hrieem namo bhutnashak samast bhuvanbhutani sadhaya sadhaya hun hun hun ll
After knowing the reason or unfulfilled wishes, you can opt for remedy to satisfy the desire of ghost or annihilation of the evil spirit.
Evil Spirits Protection and Hunting Negative Energy Emitters
Smoking Method to Avoid Evil Spirits
In order to drive out demons, burn sage or dhoop or kapur or ghee. Make sure all the windows and doors are open so that the devils can escape by being smothered. Before extinguishing the flame, burn for one minute. The smoke from the burning sage or dhoop will clear the area of any bad energy. Take the burning pot to every nook and corner of your home.
In order to prevent bad energy from accumulating there, when you perform this smoking process, waft the smoke into the room’s edges and hidden areas. If you’re unable to smoke in your house or apartment, sprinkle the area with a spray bottle of water and a few drops of white sage essential oil.
Salting Home to Remove Evil Demons
Your home’s corners and entryway should be salted. Various civilizations have utilised salt to fend off bad spirits for thousands of years. To prevent demons from returning and settling in, sprinkle salt in all of your home’s corners and at the door.
Every few months, add extra salt to ensure there is always a little bit on hand.
Avoid Feeding Evil Spirits and Demons Your Energy
Keep any unfavourable media out of your home. Aggressive literature, music, visual art, porn, and other forms of violent or negative expression may all draw and nourish demons if they are fed on bad energies. Keep any bad vibes out of your environment. Play upbeat music and exhibit art that makes you feel good to keep your house and area filled with loving and pleasant energy.
Limit your intake of meat, alcohol, and cigarettes.
Divert Attention to Ward off Evil Spirits
Think kindly bout yourself to fend off devils. Try to replace any negative ideas you become aware of with positive ones whenever you can. Negative energy and thoughts are resources on what demons feed on, thinking positively will drive them out of your life.
For instance, if you catch yourself thinking negatively about yourself when gazing in the mirror or thinking about some past incident in life such as that you don’t like your complexion or nose, or you should have tackled situation differently – try changing that thought to something good by concentrating on your positive attributes.
Stay away from sobbing, feeling down, and getting upset about small things. Change your attention by watching clean comedy or listen to jokes. Talk to well-wishers.
The Maa Kaali Shaabri Mantra to Exorcise Evil Spirits and Ghosts
This mantra is an easy to recite and practice Protection Mantra to remove evil spirits and energies from ones body and surroundings. This is another famous “Bhoot nashak” or a “Ghost destroyer” mantra dedicated to the mother Goddess Kali.
This mantra has to be recited continuously 108 times to remove and defeat evil spirits and energies.
Bhootnashak Mantra protection by Mother Kaali
ॐ नमो काली कपाली दही दही स्वाहा ll
Om namo kali kapali dahi dahi swaha ll
The Bhootnashak Shaabri Mantra to Ward off Evil Spirts, Demons and Ghosts
This is another powerful mantra to exorcise ghosts and other evil spirits from the body of a possessed person.
The affected person has to be given a Dhuni of Neem leaves to smell. After this, this Protection Mantra has to be recited while slowing rotating your hands around the body of the possessed person.
The Bhootnashak Shaabri Mantra
ॐ क्लीं कंकाल कपालिनी कूटम्बरी आड़म्बरी भकार ध: ध: ll
Om kleem kankaal kapalini kutumbari aadambari bhakar dha dha ll
जय श्री राम