How Bharat will become Hindu Rashtra
Hindu Rashtra is a vision to make Bharat. The realization of the expressions of social arrangement and spirituality based on Vedic principles and Sanatan Dharma. Its is also making it possible to have active participation of Hindus in traditions and culture of Bharat which is core foundation for the existence of Hindu people.
Please take note of this fact that Hindus also include Sikhs and Jains.
Bharat will become Hindu Nation:
1) When India is renamed to Bharat. Abolishing colonial name given by british.
2) When Delhi is renamed to Indraprasth and re-build as capital of Bharat. Abolishing all symbols and marks of barbaric mughals.
3) When all Bharatiyas are asked to recite Bharat Mata Ki Jai, Vande Mataram and salute country flag.
4) When Bharat reverts to Varna System, revoking all discriminations placed by british and mughals; abolishing caste system.
5) When Ramayan, Mahabharat, Srimad Bhagwad Gita, Srimad Bhagwatam are taught in schools.
6) When respecting Hindu gods is mandatory for all Bharatiyas.
7) When inter-caste marriages based on right selection is completely allowed.
8) When Sanskrit is made first language of Bharat. Hindi as second language and cross langauge Hindustani is revoked completely.
9) When all foreign language teachings become optional.
10) When attending Vedic rituals or dharmic yagna for the welfare of the Bharat and her citizens for at least once in a year is made mandatory for everyone.
11) When serving in army is made compulsary for at least 2 years in school or college.
12) When entire history is rewritten showing real and cruel face of mughals and british and how Bharat was made India so that future generations do not commit same blunders that our ancestors did.
13) When all Hindu temples which were demolished by barbaric mughals or converted by britishers to churches are reconstructed.
14) When at least one big Hindu temple is constructed based on Vedic principles in every 50 Kms of area; to facilitate unity among Hindus. The head Pandits of such temples should be on annual rotating basis so that Varna System is integrated and any eligible gyani whether he is Brahmin or Kshatriya or Dalit is given chance to head the temple once every year. No one is repeated. No dynasty is followed.
15) When it is made compulsary to start filling the application or form with ‘Hari Om’ or any Vedic mantra that the Hindu is following as his God in all the applications that is used in government offices, schools or corporates. A blank space should be used in the form. This space is has the pledge to serve the country, selflessly.
16) When all non-Vedic practices are publicly banned. Anti-Hindus and non-Vedic can pray at their closed homes but not address it publicly.
17) When all loudspeakers are banned in anti-Vedic, non-Hindu structures.
18) When all such anti-Hindu, anti-Vedic dresses are banned which are veiled so no one misuses the veils for terrorism activities.
19) When voting rights are given only to Hindus.
20) When Sunday as a holiday is replaced with Tuesday like other 90 odd countries which use their own culture to decide on the Holidays. Sunday was introduced by british to push their religion on Hindus.
21) When holidays are observed on all Hindu festivals.
22) When Cow is respected by all as revered Mother. Cow slaughter is subjected to death penalty as it happens in some countries.
23) When disrespecting Hindu gods by anyone is subjected to fine of 2 Lakh Rupees first time, 5 Lakh Rupees second time and death penalty third time.
24) When all senior citizens, men and women of Bharat, above age 60, are given mandatory pension every month.
25) When at least once a month a social community service is organized for all citizens.
26) When all non-Vedic, non-Hindu festival holidays are abolished.
27) When performing any non-Vedic, non-Hindu marriage is subjected to paying Rupees 10,000 fees to the Bharat Govt.
28) When restriction on the birth control is revoked. This is a myth that contraceptives control population. The huge after affects of birth control is faced by many western and european countries.
29) When non-Vedic, non-Hindu people are asked to perform birth control.
30) When commoditization of women are stopped in entertainment Industry.
31) When drinking and smoking publicly is banned in phased manner and then finally abolished completely.
32) When control of all Hindu temples are taken from govt and given to Hindus.
33) When anti-Vedic, anti-Hindu religious structures are kept under vigil and surveillance. Audit done on mosques and churches. All collections of funds received by mosques and churches should be very closely watched.
34) When at govt level Ayurved, Sattvik veg food, Vedic principles and Sanatan Dharma rituals are heavily promoted among common citizens to internalize Hindu values.
Lalit Kumar HariBhakt | ललित कुमार हरिभक्त